Saeco Intelia Focus Espresso Machine
- Free Shipping
Designed for espresso fans who love streamlined simplicity, this fully automatic machine focuses on the high-performance features you truly need to make a customized cup. Operation couldn't be easier—just push a button to grind the beans and brew the coffee to your preferred strength. For cappuccinos and lattes, use the efficient manual milk frother.
- A straightforward, user-friendly machine with all the great features you need to brew perfect espresso—and none that you don't.
- Grinds and brews rich, aromatic espresso at the touch of a button.
- A simple push-button menu display makes it easy to customize coffee strength and serving temperature.
- “Traffic light” color-code system guides you through the brew process: Red indicates some action is required, yellow indicates the machine is busy and green lets you know the machine is ready to use.
- The pannarello frothing wand allows you to manually froth and steam milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Generates 15 bars of pump pressure for superior espresso flavor and a perfect amber crema.
- Pre-brewing system maximizes the espresso’s rich flavor and aroma by moistening grounds prior to brewing.
- Durable, ultraquiet ceramic burr grinder ensures a perfectly consistent, uniform grind.
- Automatic cleaning and de-scaling cycles take the guesswork (and grunt work) out of maintaining your machine at peak performance.
- Stainless-steel and durable ABS plastic construction.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash drip tray.
- Remove attachment and rinse in warm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.