Saeco Intelia Cappuccino Espresso Machine
With just the touch of a button, this fully automatic machine not only grinds and brews delicious espresso with a thick, rich crema, it also steams and even pours fluffy frothed milk directly into your cup for coffee-house cappuccinos with no fuss.
- Brews rich espresso and froths milk via a simple user-friendly menu display.
- Customize the coffee strength and serving temperature with the press of a button
- Pre-brewing system moistens grounds prior to brewing to maximize the espresso’s flavor and aroma.
- “Traffic light” color-code system guides you through the brew process: Red indicates some action is required, yellow indicates the machine is busy and green lets you know the machine is ready to use.
- Milk carafe can be conveniently refilled or topped off without removing it.
- Removable milk carafe is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Built-in ceramic burr grinder is quiet, durable and provides consistent results.
- Water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Automatic cleaning and de-scaling cycles take the guesswork (and grunt work) out maintaining your machine at peak performance.
- Stainless-steel and durable ABS plastic construction.
- Generates 15 bars of pump pressure for superior espresso flavor.
- 17 1/4” x 12 3/4” x 21”; 19 lb., 8 oz.
- 10.5-oz. bean cap.
- 50.7-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Hand-wash drip tray.
- Remove attachment and rinse in warm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.