Saeco Gran Baristo
Saeco's slimmest-ever espresso maker truly lives up to the name "Gran Baristo." Packed with big-time features, this fully-automatic machine takes charge of customized brewing with one-touch presets for an impressive 16 specialty coffee drinks – from perfect espressos, cappuccinos and lattes to genuine American-style coffee. An extra bean hopper makes it a cinch to switch to decaf or change coffee blend.
- Sleek silhouette is the narrowest on the market, requiring only half the space of standard espresso machines.
- VariPresso Chamber offers two extraction pressures: a higher one for intense Italian espresso and a lower one for American-style coffee with a delicate crema.
- Thermospeed technology optimizes heating time for the fastest, most efficient brewing.
- Patented sliding milk carafe has double chambers for perfect steaming and frothing.
- Innovative one-finger removable brewing group makes cleaning easier than ever.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # HD8966/47
- Stainless-steel and durable ABS plastic construction.
- 7.75" x 8" x 14" high.
- 28 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Grinds and brews rich, aromatic espresso, cappuccinos, lattes, American coffee and lots more – all at the touch of a single button.
- A backlit touchscreen menu display makes it easy to choose a one-touch beverage option and customize your coffee preferences.
- Profile management system can be customized for two different types of beans and a blend or a trio of coffee drinkers.
- Variable extraction generates 15 bars of pump pressure for espresso and two bars of pressure for regular coffee.
- Pre-brewing system maximizes the espresso's rich flavor and aroma by moistening grounds prior to brewing.
- Enjoy professional-quality steaming and frothing with an integrated sliding carafe featuring double-chamber technology.
- Milk carafe stores easily in the fridge, so it's always ready to use.
- Durable, ultraquiet ceramic burr grinder offers ten precise settings, all ensuring a perfectly consistent, uniform grind.
- Spout height easily adjusts to fit different-sized cups.
- Eco-friendly water-saving feature reduces rinse waste by up to 80%.
- Automatic cleaning and de-scaling cycles make it easy to maintain your machine at peak performance.
- Use & Care
- Do not use caramelized or flavored coffee beans.
- Clean automatic milk frother after each use.
- Cup holder grill and automatic milk frother are dishwasher safe.
- All other components, including drip tray, must be hand washed with lukewarm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Periodic descaling is still recommended every 2 to 3 months – machine will alter when it is time to descale.
- Do not use alcohol, solvents, and/or abrasive objects to clean the machine.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.