Saeco Exprelia EVO Automatic Espresso Maker
From frothy cappuccinos to creamy lattes, brewing authentic coffee bar specialties is simpler than ever with this advanced machine. It makes your favorite steamed and frothed drinks at the touch of a single button—and thanks to a new, state-of-the-art frother, the extra-hot milk is aerated with superfine bubbles for the ultimate froth.
- Fully automatic machine creates the perfectly brewed and frothed coffee beverage of your choice—just press a button.
- Intuitive control panel and display screen make brewing simple.
- Five coffee/espresso strength buttons allow you to customize your beverage at the touch of a button.
- Cappuccinatore automatic milk frother and manual steam wand help ensure perfect cappuccinos and lattes.
- The removable, dual-chamber milk carafe stores conveniently in the fridge, so it's always ready to use.
- Saeco Brewing System allows you to control the coffee crema and flavor intensity during brewing—simply adjust the coffee flow speed to precisely customize your beverage.
- Double stainless-steel boiler system provides instant steam, with no downtime between frothing and brewing
- Built-in ceramic grinder provides customized grinding with eight precise settings.
- 15 bars of pressure ensure a consistently rich, full-bodied brew with a perfect crema.
- Adjustable spouts make it easy to brew beverages into cups of varying sizes.
- An automatic rinse/self-cleaning cycle guarantees simple, efficient cleaning.
- Brew group quickly removes for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model number HD8857/03.
- 9 1/2" X 16 1/2" x 14 1/4" high.
- 29 lb. 8 oz.
- 10.5-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- 50-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Thermoplastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876
- Use & Care
- Do not use caramelized or flavored coffee beans.
- Clean automatic milk frother after each use.
- Cup holder grill and automatic milk frother are dishwasher safe.
- All other components, including drip tray, must be hand washed with lukewarm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Periodic descaling is still recommended every 2 to 3 months – machine will alter when it is time to descale.
- Do not use alcohol, solvents, and/or abrasive objects to clean the machine.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.