Saeco Exprelia EVO Automatic Espresso Machine
- Free Shipping
From frothy cappuccinos to creamy lattes, brewing authentic coffee bar specialties is simpler than ever with this advanced machine. It makes your favorite steamed and frothed drinks at the touch of a single button—and thanks to a new, state-of-the-art frother, the extra-hot milk is aerated with superfine bubbles for the ultimate froth.
- Fully automatic machine creates the perfectly brewed and frothed coffee beverage of your choice—just press a button.
- Intuitive control panel and display screen make brewing simple.
- Five coffee/espresso strength buttons allow you to customize your beverage at the touch of a button.
- Cappuccinatore automatic milk frother and manual steam wand help ensure perfect cappuccinos and lattes.
- The removable, dual-chamber milk carafe stores conveniently in the fridge, so it's always ready to use.
- Saeco Brewing System allows you to control the coffee crema and flavor intensity during brewing—simply adjust the coffee flow speed to precisely customize your beverage.
- Double stainless-steel boiler system provides instant steam, with no downtime between frothing and brewing
- Built-in ceramic grinder provides customized grinding with eight precise settings.
- 15 bars of pressure ensure a consistently rich, full-bodied brew with a perfect crema.
- Adjustable spouts make it easy to brew beverages into cups of varying sizes.
- An automatic rinse/self-cleaning cycle guarantees simple, efficient cleaning.
- Brew group quickly removes for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model number HD8857/03.
- 9 1/2" X 16 1/2" x 14 1/4" high.
- 29 lb. 8 oz.
- 10.5-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- 50-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Thermoplastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876
- Use & Care
- Do not use caramelized or flavored coffee beans.
- Clean automatic milk frother after each use.
- Cup holder grill and automatic milk frother are dishwasher safe.
- All other components, including drip tray, must be hand washed with lukewarm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Periodic descaling is still recommended every 2 to 3 months – machine will alter when it is time to descale.
- Do not use alcohol, solvents, and/or abrasive objects to clean the machine.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.