Saeco Exprelia Automatic Espresso Machine
With its user-friendly, fully automatic operation, the Italian-made Exprelia has simplified full bean-to-cup customization for serving up your favorite specialty coffee drinks exactly the way you like them. Its immediate beverage selection buttons save time and effort when you need a cup on the run.
- Fully customizable beverage selection allows user to store a wide range of settings for specialty drinks.
- Integrated ceramic burr grinder transfers less heat to beans during grind for better flavor.
- Removable 54 oz. water tank with included Intenza filter provides enough capacity for plenty of guests.
- Its double boiler design provides instant steam for faster brew times.
- Adjust the espresso strength, consistency and crema with the turn of a dial.
- The integrated automatic milk carafe with frother finishes off your cappuccinos and lattes right in the cup.
- Oversized control panel and display screen is easy to read.
- Automatic cleaning and de-scaling takes the fuss out of owning your own espresso maker.
- 15 bars of pressure ensure an espresso topped with a coffeehouse-quality crema.
- Lightweight and compact design use up less valuable counter space than similar models.
- Brew group removes for easy cleaning.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 9 1/2" x 14” x 16 1/2" high.
- 54-fl.-oz. water tank cap.; 16.9-fl. oz. milk capacity; 10.6-oz. hopper cap.
- 31 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Hand-wash drip tray.
- Remove attachment and rinse in warm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.