Legendary for their precise blades and impeccable craftsmanship, true Sabatier knives are considered to be those made by a select group of French manufacturers whose origins date back to the 19th century. Our Sabatier knives have been made by family-owned Therias et l’Econome in Thiers, France since 1819. Their blades exhibit world-class strength, durability and edge retention.
- Fully forged for superior durability and balance.
- The Sabatier knife’s signature narrow, pointed blade-shape encourages precision and control.
- Z50C13 stainless-steel blade is strong yet flexible and holds a razor-sharp edge.
- Every detail is superbly crafted, from the triple brass rivets to the beautiful and durable resin-infused handles made of bonded oak wood.
- Blade, bolster and tang are all made from a single piece of steel for greater strength and control.
- Rounded bolsters contribute to a great hand feel and facilitate a variety of cutting grips.
- Full-tang construction provides optimum balance and a rock-solid feel.
- Based in Thiers, France, Therias et l’Econome has been making knives for more than 190 years.
- Six-slot storage block is crafted of beech wood with Sapele wood accents.
- 4" paring knife.
- 6" slicing knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" carving knife.
- Honing steel.
- 6-slot storage block.