European Ironing Board
- Online Only
The details of craftsmanship make this wooden ironing board a handsomely sturdy and long-lasting addition to your household laundry area. It's made in Italy by a family-run company of woodworkers using sustainably grown beech and pine.
- Frame is hand assembled of solid beech wood from an FSC-certified source.
- Clear finish protects the beauty of the wood.
- Pine wood board with slots for steam.
- Built-in galvanized metal iron stand.
- Rack for holding folded items.
- Height adjustable to three settings.
- Cotton cover with foam padding.
- Folds for easy storage.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ironing surface: 46" x 13 1/2".
- Adjustable height settings: 28 1/4", 31" and 34 1/4" high.
- Folded size: 14 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 47 1/4".
- Iron rest: 8 1/2" x 11 1/2".
- Linen rack: 15 3/4" x 12 1/2".
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash cover in cold water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.