Rustic Seedling Pots In Wood Crate With Seeds
Whether you plant in individual pots or directly into soil, this rustic crate provides ideal growing conditions for delicate seeds, plugs and cuttings. Carefully designed to keep soil at optimum warmth and consistency for direct-sown plants, the crate also provides excellent insulation for potted starts.
- Includes 9 terra cotta pots, 1 hardwood crate and seeds for 3 varieties of heirloom basil.
- May be used as container for starter pots or for direct planting.
- Allows easy transport as growing requirements change.
- Surface-to-depth ratio calculated for optimum aeration and temperature.
- Gaps between slats provide drainage.
- Pots are made by hand and designed to resemble those used in the 19th century conservatories and greenhouses.
- Terra cotta has a slight covering of natural moss, and each pot will have slight variations in size and texture.
- Crate is made from recycled American hardwoods.
- Seeds include: Genovese Basil, a popular Italian cooking variety; Cinnamon Basil, known for its spicy, Mexican flavor; and Purple Opal Basil, a beautiful deep purple variety that works well for drying, flavoring vinegar or as an ornamental.
- Pot: approx. 3" diam., 3" high.
- Crate: 12" x 11" x 3" high.
- Pots and crate: made in China. Seeds: product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Do not keep terra cotta pots in temperatures below 32°F.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.