Rustic Seedling Pots In Wood Crate With Seeds
- Online Only
Whether you plant in individual pots or directly into soil, this rustic crate provides ideal growing conditions for delicate seeds, plugs and cuttings. Carefully designed to keep soil at optimum warmth and consistency for direct-sown plants, the crate also provides excellent insulation for potted starts.
- Includes 9 terra cotta pots, 1 hardwood crate and seeds for 3 varieties of heirloom basil.
- May be used as container for starter pots or for direct planting.
- Allows easy transport as growing requirements change.
- Surface-to-depth ratio calculated for optimum aeration and temperature.
- Gaps between slats provide drainage.
- Pots are made by hand and designed to resemble those used in the 19th century conservatories and greenhouses.
- Terra cotta has a slight covering of natural moss, and each pot will have slight variations in size and texture.
- Crate is made from recycled American hardwoods.
- Seeds include: Genovese Basil, a popular Italian cooking variety; Cinnamon Basil, known for its spicy, Mexican flavor; and Purple Opal Basil, a beautiful deep purple variety that works well for drying, flavoring vinegar or as an ornamental.
- Pot: approx. 3" diam., 3" high.
- Crate: 12" x 11" x 3" high.
- Pots and crate: made in China. Seeds: product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Do not keep terra cotta pots in temperatures below 32°F.
Next Day Delivery