Inspired by an ancient carpet from Samarkand, a weaving center at the heart of the Silk Road, our rug features graceful botanical motifs and a serene, symmetrical design. The thick wool gets its warm gold and rust tones from pure, natural vegetable dyes.
- Hand knotted from plush high-mountain wool.
- Yarn-dyed with vegetable tints and sun-dried.
- Crafted in the ancient Uzbek method, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.