Rustic Harvest Samarkand Rug
Inspired by an ancient carpet from Samarkand, a weaving center at the heart of the Silk Road, our rug features graceful botanical motifs and a serene, symmetrical design. The thick wool gets its warm gold and rust tones from pure, natural vegetable dyes.
- Hand knotted from plush high-mountain wool.
- Yarn-dyed with vegetable tints and sun-dried.
- Crafted in the ancient Uzbek method, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Professionally clean.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.