After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary pots and pans from copper, the Ruffoni family began channeling its traditional Italian artistry and craftsmanship into clad stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. Developed for Williams-Sonoma, this braising pan conducts heat evenly and efficiently.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Solid stainless-steel handle and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handsome enough for oven-to-table presentation.
- Shallow braiser: 11 3/4" diam., 2 1/4" high, 4-qt. cap., 6 lb. 6 oz. with lid
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.