After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary pots and pans from copper, the Ruffoni family began channeling its traditional Italian artistry into stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. Our exclusive soup pot makes an excellent choice for slow-simmering soups and stocks or making chili and stew for a crowd.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Solid stainless-steel handle and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handsome enough for stove-to-table presentation.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.