After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary pans from copper, the Ruffoni family began channeling its craftsmanship into stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. This soup pot is ideal for slow-simmering stocks or making chili for a crowd.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Solid stainless-steel handle and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handsome enough for stove-to-table presentation.
- Made in Italy.