Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Soup Pot with Lid, 3 1/2Qt.
After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary pots and pans from copper, the Ruffoni family began channeling its traditional Italian artistry into stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. Our exclusive soup pot makes an excellent choice for slow-simmering soups and stocks or making chili and stew for a crowd.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Solid stainless-steel handle and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handsome enough for stove-to-table presentation.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" diam., 4 1/4" high.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner’s usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.