Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Soup Pot with Lid, 3 1/2Qt.
After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary pots and pans from copper, the Ruffoni family began channeling its traditional Italian artistry into stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. Our exclusive soup pot makes an excellent choice for slow-simmering soups and stocks or making chili and stew for a crowd.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Solid stainless-steel handle and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handsome enough for stove-to-table presentation.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" diam., 4 1/4" high.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner’s usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Knob
- Online Only