Made in Italy with a blend of traditional techniques and modern materials, Opus Cupra is the ultimate hybrid cookware, combining the beauty and heat conductivity of hammered-copper exteriors with the ease and durability of stainless-steel interiors. This sauté pan excels at browning chicken, sautéing vegetables and making pan sauces.
- Hand hammered-copper exterior is bonded to polished-stainless-steel interior.
- Copper conducts heat exceptionally well and responds to changes in heat levels rapidly, giving you precise control when cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- Stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods, diffuses heat for even cooking, sears foods beautifully and is very easy to clean.
- Cooking surface quickly browns and sears meats and vegetables, while high sides make it well-suited to one-pot meals.
- Removable sculptural knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Handsome enough for stove-to-table presentation.
- Made by the family-owned Ruffoni company, Italian craftsmen of fine copper cookware for more than 45 years.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.