Ruffoni Opus Cupra Chef's Pan, 4-Qt.
- Online Only
Made in Italy with a blend of traditional techniques and modern materials, Opus Cupra is the ultimate hybrid cookware, combining the beauty and heat conductivity of hammered-copper exteriors with the ease and durability of stainless-steel interiors. This all-purpose chef's pan is ideal for sautéing and simmering.
- Hand hammered-copper exterior is bonded to polished-stainless-steel interior.
- Copper conducts heat exceptionally well and responds to changes in heat levels, giving you precise control when cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- Stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods, diffuses heat for even cooking, sears foods beautifully and is very easy to clean.
- Sloped sides facilitate stirring.
- Removable sculptural knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Handsome enough for stove-to-table presentation.
- Made by the family-owned Ruffoni company, Italian craftsmen of fine copper cookware for more than 45 years.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 5 lb. 6.25 oz.
- 4-qt. cap.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.