Ruffoni Opus Cupra 7-Piece Cookware Set
- Online Only
Made in Italy with a blend of traditional techniques and modern materials, Opus Cupra is the ultimate hybrid cookware, combining the beauty and heat conductivity of hammered-copper exteriors with the ease and durability of stainless-steel interiors. In this hand-selected set, you’ll find all the most essential pieces for everyday cooking and easy entertaining.
- Hand hammered-copper exterior is bonded to polished-stainless-steel interior.
- Copper conducts heat exceptionally well and responds to changes in heat levels rapidly, giving you precise control when cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- Stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods, diffuses heat for even cooking, sears foods beautifully and is very easy to clean.
- Broad, shallow cooking surface quickly browns and sears meats and vegetables, while low rounded sides simplify stirring and flipping.
- Handsome enough for stove-to-table presentation.
- Made by the family-owned Ruffoni company, Italian craftsmen of fine copper cookware for more than 45 years.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10” Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2” high; 3 lb., 1.5 oz.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Soup Pot: 8" diam., 4 1/2" high; 5 lb. 7.5 oz.
- 4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 6 lb. 4 oz.
- 5-Qt. Brasier: 10" diam., 3 1/2" high; 6 lb., 10 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.