After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary pots and pans from copper, the Ruffoni family began channeling its artistry into clad stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. Constructed of alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum, this versatile stockpot withstands rigorous use.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Solid stainless-steel handles and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.