After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary copper pots and pans, the Ruffoni family began channeling its artistry into clad stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. This beautiful sauté pan handles a wide variety of tasks flawlessly.
- 5-qt. cap.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Solid stainless-steel handle and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Handsome enough for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in Italy.