Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan
After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary copper pots and pans, the Ruffoni family began channeling its artistry into clad stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. This beautiful sauté pan handles a wide variety of tasks flawlessly.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Solid stainless-steel handle and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Handsome enough for oven-to-table presentation.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 5-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash removable knob.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Knob
- Online Only