After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary copper pans, the Ruffoni family began channeling its craftsmanship into clad stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. This versatile saucepan is adorned with a silver-plated, cast-brass knob shaped like an artichoke and carrot.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Solid stainless-steel handle and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handsome enough for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in Italy.