Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Chef’s Pan
After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary pans from copper, the Ruffoni family began channeling its artistry into clad stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. This chef's pan conducts heat evenly for efficient preparation of a number of dishes.
- 4-qt. cap.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Rounded sides facilitate stirring.
- Solid stainless-steel handle and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Handsome enough for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash removable knob.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Knob
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 5 out of 5 by RangersFan from Beautiful & functional Ruffoni cookware has the best cooking pans I have ever used. The food cooks evenly and doesn't stick to the pan. I love this brand because the workmanship is exquisite, the food cooks evenly and the pans clean up very easily. Wonderful, wonderful product.Date published: 2015-12-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Audemars from Beautiful and functional I purchased the chef's pan because of its appearance. The pan is strikingly attractive however it is also ideal for stove to table serving. Lifting the lid and letting the aroma of the food stir the appetites of our guests always brings smiles to faces. The pan is also well designed functionally. The concave sides make stirring of contents easy with less risk of spill over. The pan is a reasonable weight making it a manageable when it is full. I recommend the pan to others that enjoy the look of the item. The finish work is surely reflected in the price.Date published: 2012-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by panache from Love this Pan ! This is my 5th piece in this set, I just love all the pieces. They are not only beautiful, but they are so nice to cook with. I never had expensive pans before, but they do make a difference in how things cook .and clean up I now wish I could have had them years ago. Well worth the investment!Date published: 2012-01-01