Handcrafted at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, this heavy-gauge copper pan, made from a single sheet of copper, is uniquely designed for making risotto but is also perfectly suited for simmering sauces and soups.
- 4-qt. cap.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- The wide base ensures steady absorption of broth, and the rounded bottom eases stirring.
- Riveted brass handle with a sculpted acorn at the base.
- Included cherrywood risotto spoon has a traditional circular opening that encourages a creamy consistency.
- Made in Italy.