Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma at Ruffoni's family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, our copper pan is uniquely suited for making risotto. Crafted by master metalsmiths from a single sheet of copper, the pan is also perfect for simmering sauces and soups.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- The wide base ensures steady absorption of broth, and the rounded bottom eases stirring.
- Riveted brass handle with a sculpted acorn at the base.
- Included cherrywood risotto spoon has a traditional circular opening that encourages a creamy consistency.