Handcrafted at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, this heavy-gauge copper paiolo is designed for traditional polenta preparation. The pot's flared sides facilitate stirring and encourage the steady absorption of water into the cornmeal, ensuring a creamy texture.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Shaped to facilitate stirring and encourage absorption of liquid.
- Riveted brass handle is adorned with sculpted acorns and leaves.
- Includes a long wooden stirring spoon.
- Made in Italy.