Ruffoni Oval Roaster with Acorn Lid
Handcrafted in the Italian Alps, this hammered-copper roaster has sculpted acorns adorning the knob, creating a beautiful piece appropriate for stove-to-table presentation. It's suited for everything from casseroles to roast meats and poultry.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Cast-brass handles.
- Copper lid is adorned with a sculptural cast-brass acorn knob.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 8 3/4" x 5" high overall.
- 7 3/4-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pan empty or at temperatures above 450ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
Next Day Delivery