Ruffoni Copper Gratin Pan with Acorn Handles
An elegant piece for baking side dishes and serving them beautifully at the table, this shallow oval pan is crafted in the Italian Alps, where master coppersmiths hammer every piece by hand. The handles are cast of solid brass that's sculpted into acorns and oak leaves.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Shallow shape produces moist food with a nicely browned top.
- Riveted brass handles are adorned with sculpted acorns and oak leaves.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 2 1/4" high.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.