Legend has it that fondue was created by a shepherd in the Swiss Alps who was inspired to heat his nightly dinner of wine and cheese in a pot, then ate the concoction with bread. Our heavy-gauge copper fondue pot, handcrafted in Italy, allows for a full repertoire of fondues – from appetizers to entrées to desserts – from the single pot.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Use the pot alone for oil-based fondues, or insert the porcelain liner for melting cheese or chocolate.
- Riveted brass handles.
- Sturdy cast-iron stand.
- Chromed burner allows adjustment of the flame (fuel not included).
- Includes 6 stainless-steel forks with stay-cool wooden handles; additional forks are sold separately.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.