Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handled Stock Pots
Offered in a range of sizes, this versatile stockpot is a culinary work of art. Master coppersmiths at Ruffoni's family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps hand hammer each heirloom-quality piece from a single sheet of copper and then line it with tin. The heat-responsive pan is finished with brass handles and a lid adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Tin-lined copper lid is crowned with a hand-cast brass artichoke and leaves.
- Riveted brass handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2 Qt.: 6 3/4" diam., 5 3/4" high. 4 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- 4 3/4 Qt.: 7 3/4" diam., 6 3/4" high; 4 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 7 1/2 Qt.: 9 1/4" diam., 7" high; 6 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 12 1/4 Qt.: 10 3/4" diam., 8 1/2" tall, 7 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65