Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handled Stock Pots
Available in your choice of three sizes, this versatile stockpot is a culinary work of art. Hammered from a single sheet of copper at the Ruffoni family's workshop in the Italian Alps, the pot is then lined with tin and adorned with a distinctive hand-cast artichoke knob.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Tin-lined copper lid is crowned with a hand-cast brass artichoke.
- Riveted brass handles.
- 4 3/4-qt. stockpot: 7 3/4" diam., 6 3/4" high; 4 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 7 1/2-qt. stockpot: 9 1/4" diam., 7" high; 6 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.