A dramatic expression of the coppersmith’s art, this beautiful pan is the perfect oven-to-table piece for everything from roast chicken or pork loin to casseroles, gratins and cobblers. Handcrafted at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, it has riveted brass handles adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- Versatile open roaster is perfect for cooking and serving poultry and smaller beef and pork roasts—or use it for gratins, side dishes, casseroles or desserts.
- Elegant copper pan goes right to the table for serving.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Riveted brass handles are embellished with hand-cast brass artichokes and leaves.