Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handle Roaster
A dramatic expression of the coppersmith’s art, this beautiful pan is the perfect oven-to-table piece for everything from roast chicken or pork loin to casseroles, gratins and cobblers. Handcrafted at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, it has riveted brass handles adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- Versatile open roaster is perfect for cooking and serving poultry and smaller beef and pork roasts—or use it for gratins, side dishes, casseroles or desserts.
- Elegant copper pan goes right to the table for serving.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Riveted brass handles are embellished with hand-cast brass artichokes and leaves.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 9" x 2 1/2" high.
- 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric ranges.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pan empty or at temperatures above 450ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow roaster to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.