Ruffoni transforms a simple fry pan into a culinary work of art, hand-hammering each piece from copper at their family's workshop in the Italian Alps. Exceptionally responsive to heat, the tin-lined copper fry pan has riveted brass handles adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- Handcrafted copper construction guarantees top precision and control, allowing the fry pan to respond quickly to changes in cooking temperature.
- Low, flared sides help prevent condensation—and simplify flipping and turning ingredients.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Elegant copper fry pan is handsome enough to bring to the table for serving.
- Riveted brass handle is embellished with hand-cast brass artichokes and leaves.