Ruffoni Historia Copper Artichoke Handle Fry Pan
Handcrafted by master coppersmiths at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, this tin-lined copper fry pan is exceptionally heat-responsive; its riveted brass handle, adorned with sculptural artichokes and their leaves, ensures seamless travel from the stovetop to the tabletop.
- 11" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Hand-hammered copper construction guarantees top precision and control, allowing the fry pan to respond quickly to changes in cooking temperature.
- Low, flared sides help prevent condensation—and simplify flipping and turning ingredients.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Made in Italy.
- 11" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam.; 2 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Elegant copper fry pan is handsome enough to bring to the table for serving.
- Riveted brass handle is embellished with hand-cast brass artichokes and leaves.
- Made in Italy
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pan empty or at temperatures above 450ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- More about Ruffoni
Ruffoni was founded in 1962 in Omegna, Italy, a beautiful lakeside town at the base of the Alps that’s known for its tradition of metalworking and coppersmiths. The Ruffoni family preserves this history in its private collection and museum, which showcases antique copper cookware and early copper-production processes. The company’s skilled artisans still use many of these time-tested, hands-on techniques to craft heirloom-quality cookware as beautiful as it is functional. From hand-hammered exteriors to decorative molded handles and knobs, the famous Italian attention to design shines in every piece.
You May Also Need
Mauviel Copper Cleaner
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 3 out of 5 by LCAhwahnee from quality? handle shape and final finish Beautiful pan. I wanted a light weight copper fry pan as my all-clad copper core fry and saute are heavy at 3 and 4 pounds. It does seem like thin copper with tin interior rolled edge which is fine, as I wanted light weight. So far - have not tired to cook with it yet. The appearance is nice with the brass decorative handle base and the copper shape. >1)The main problem is shape of the edges of the brass handle. The top side edges are squared, not rounded, so the edges cut into my hand when I pick up the pan. I have to pad the handle to pick it up. I would have liked a wider handle and possibly shorter handle to balance the size of the pan (though this would make it heavier.) >2) The brass handle has a corroded strip on the top and bottom close to the pan (not near the 3d-design), so the handle does not seem to be adequately finished. This should have been caught in an inspection, unless the corrosion occurred later which seems doubtful considering the packaging.Date published: 2015-10-01