Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handle Fry Pan
Ruffoni transforms a simple fry pan into a culinary work of art, hand-hammering each piece from copper at their family's workshop in the Italian Alps. Exceptionally responsive to heat, the tin-lined copper fry pan has riveted brass handles adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- Handcrafted copper construction guarantees top precision and control, allowing the fry pan to respond quickly to changes in cooking temperature.
- Low, flared sides help prevent condensation—and simplify flipping and turning ingredients.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Elegant copper fry pan is handsome enough to bring to the table for serving.
- Riveted brass handle is embellished with hand-cast brass artichokes and leaves.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam.; 2 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pan empty or at temperatures above 450ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.