Rich, savory braises are even more appealing when they’re prepared and served in this elegant tin-lined copper pan. Handcrafted by master coppersmiths at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, it is as beautiful as it is functional. The heat-responsive pan has riveted brass handles adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- Wide, shallow braiser is perfect for browning ingredients on the stovetop, then transferring to the oven for long, slow simmering.
- Gorgeous copper braiser goes right to the table for serving.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Includes a tin-lined copper lid.
- Riveted brass handles are embellished with hand-cast brass artichokes and leaves.