Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handle Braiser, 6-Qt.
Handcrafted by master coppersmiths at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, this elegant, tin-lined copper pan makes rich, savory braises and travels seamlessly to the table as serveware. The riveted brass handles are adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- 6-qt. cap.
- Wide, shallow braiser is perfect for browning ingredients on the stovetop, then transferring to the oven for long, slow simmering.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Includes a tin-lined copper lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam., 4" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Riveted brass handles are embellished with hand-cast brass artichokes and leaves.
- Copper braiser goes from the oven to the table for serving.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pan empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65
- More about Ruffoni
Ruffoni was founded in 1962 in Omegna, Italy, a beautiful lakeside town at the base of the Alps that’s known for its tradition of metalworking and coppersmiths. The Ruffoni family preserves this history in its private collection and museum, which showcases antique copper cookware and early copper-production processes. The company’s skilled artisans still use many of these time-tested, hands-on techniques to craft heirloom-quality cookware as beautiful as it is functional. From hand-hammered exteriors to decorative molded handles and knobs, the famous Italian attention to design shines in every piece.