Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handle Braiser, 6-Qt.
Rich, savory braises are even more appealing when they’re prepared and served in this elegant tin-lined copper pan. Handcrafted by master coppersmiths at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, it is as beautiful as it is functional. The heat-responsive pan has riveted brass handles adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- Wide, shallow braiser is perfect for browning ingredients on the stovetop, then transferring to the oven for long, slow simmering.
- Gorgeous copper braiser goes right to the table for serving.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Includes a tin-lined copper lid.
- Riveted brass handles are embellished with hand-cast brass artichokes and leaves.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam.; 4" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pan empty or at temperatures above 450ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
- California Proposition 65