Cranberry Sauce with Cider & Cinnamon
Fresh whole cranberries are steeped in apple cider with cinnamon sticks and a touch of cardamom to give this ruby-red condiment its rich flavor. A perfect foil for roast turkey, it's also delicious spooned over fresh goat cheese and served with crackers.
- Based on a recipe originally created by Chuck Williams.
- Apple cider and cinnamon add a touch of sweetness and spice that complements the tart cranberries.
- A versatile condiment to enhance main dishes or create appetizers.
- 16 oz. (serves six).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cranberry sauce ships frozen with dry ice, which may evaporate during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the cranberry sauce in the freezer, where it will keep up to 3 months. Keep frozen until ready to use. The cranberry sauce is best thawed the night before serving.
- Thaw the cranberry sauce in the refrigerator overnight. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy