Cranberry Sauce with Cider & Cinnamon
Fresh whole cranberries are steeped in apple cider with cinnamon sticks and a touch of cardamom to give this ruby-red condiment its rich flavor. A perfect foil for roast turkey, it's also delicious spooned over fresh goat cheese and served with crackers.
- Based on a recipe originally created by Chuck Williams.
- Apple cider and cinnamon add a touch of sweetness and spice that complements the tart cranberries.
- A versatile condiment to enhance main dishes or create appetizers.
- 16 oz. (serves six).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cranberry sauce ships frozen with dry ice, which may evaporate during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the cranberry sauce in the freezer, where it will keep up to 3 months. Keep frozen until ready to use. The cranberry sauce is best thawed the night before serving.
- Thaw the cranberry sauce in the refrigerator overnight. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.