Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Rowenta Pro Precision Pressure Iron & Steamer
A customer favorite is now even better thanks to a more compact size and an upgraded soleplate with precision tip. Combining the best features of professional irons and steamers, this ultimate ironing system smoothes away the toughest wrinkles in a fraction of your typical ironing time.
- Patented Microsteam 400 stainless-steel soleplate for perfect steam distribution.
- Precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons.
- Calc-Away filter system removes impurities.
- Compact size fits easily on ironing board.
- Large water tank allows up to 90 minutes of ironing and may be refilled without waiting for the tank to cool.
- Heats up in just three minutes.
- Handle trigger releases steam on demand.
- Steam level can be finely adjusted to properly treat a range of fabrics.
- Works with tap water; no need for distilled water.
- Window provides view of water level.
- Vertical Steam mode is ideal for drapes, slipcovers and hanging garments.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 10 1/4" x 11"high.
- 6' steam cord.
- 12' power cord.
- 33-oz. water tank.
- 10 lb.
- Model number DG8430.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in France.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.