Rowenta Pro Compact Ironing Board
- Online Only
This ironing board offers an extra-spacious ironing surface, yet it folds down to a compact size so you can easily store it away when not in use. Adjustable height settings, an iron rest and foldout linen shelf make ironing time go more smoothly and comfortably.
- Extra-large ironing surface (54" x 18 1/2").
- Folds down to compact 45" length for easy storage and transport.
- Height adjustable to four settings (26 1/2" to 33 1/2") for comfort.
- Built-in iron rest also functions as a rack for hanging garments.
- Large foldout linen rack to hold folded laundry, steam station or iron.
- 100% cotton cover with extra-thick pad for comfortable ironing.
- Stability tested to 88 lb.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Protective feet help shield floors from scratches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ironing board surface: 54" x 18 1/2" (61" long including iron rest).
- Adjustable height settings: 26 1/2", 28", 30 1/2" and 33 1/2".
- Folded: 45" x 18 1/2" x 5 1/2".
- Iron rest: 6 1/2" x 6 3/4".
- Linen rack: 15 1/2" x 13 3/4".
- 100% cotton cover.
- Model # IB9100U1.
- Made in Portugal.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash cover in cold water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 3 out of 5 by Flax from Sturdy Ironing Board This is the most stable ironing board I could find on the market. The size is particularly good for large items such as tablecloths. However, the pad and cover are very thin and cheaply constructed. If I am hemming or pin basting and removing the pins, the pins do not even stay in the thin padding. I will have to custom construct a better cover because standard covers do not fit this sturdy board. Given the price of the product, I hope to have years of use.Date published: 2015-03-01Rated 3 out of 5 by Northa from Cumbersome The main reason I chose this board was because of it's compact folding feature. Since it is so heavy, I had a tough time setting it up and folding it back up and carrying it to it's storage spot. It was so hard to operate I almost think it was defective. Since it is so wide at the tip, I couldn't get a pant leg past the crotch, so it doesn't work for ironing pants like I do. The width of the board would be great for tablecloths though. Since I paid top dollar for it I really wanted to love it, but didn't Thanks to the helpful Williams Sonoma Customer service, I was able to send it back easily.Date published: 2015-02-26Rated 4 out of 5 by Flashy from Solid sturdy board This is a very solid and sturdy iron board. It's very tough and good quality. Def not light and for apartment living dragging this in an out of storage is a bit much at times. If you have room to keep the board out at all times, this is the board for you. Otherwise great width, padding and easy to use. Def the best board I've used. 4 star due to weight.Date published: 2014-12-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Ada2455 from I Recommend This is a sturdy, well built ironing board. I like that it folds for easy storage. Not only do the legs fold in but the top folds and slides in, making it shorter. I highly recommend this board.Date published: 2014-09-19Rated 5 out of 5 by rhwofwc from Best Ironing board ever! I never knew what a difference a good ironing board would make until I got this one! It is wide enough to do the full back of my husband's and son's shirts, is extremely stable, and so easy to set up and take down. I love that it folds down smaller than a traditional boards and the wheels make moving it around the house so easy! This board, and my new iron, have made ironing so much easier!Date published: 2014-06-04