Rowenta Precision Valet Commercial Garment Steamer
Enjoy the power and speed of professional steaming at home. This compact mobile unit produces a generous amount of steam safe for a full range of fabric types, and its smart features facilitate an array of household steaming tasks.
- Professional-quality steaming for suits, delicate garments, drapes and upholstery.
- Produces a generous amount of steam with efficient power and speed.
- Variable steam control adjusts to a full range of fabric types.
- Ready to use in 60 seconds.
- Compact design for easy storage.
- Large-capacity tank provides up to 2 1/2 hours of continuous steam.
- Works with tap water; no need for distilled water.
- Insulated fabric hose stays cool to the touch.
- Extension rod simplifies steaming drapes.
- Built-in height-adjustable butler hanger holds shirts and jackets.
- Two hooks hold garments on hangers.
- Wheels allow for smooth transport.
- Fabric brush.
- Upholstery brush.
- Lint brush.
- Crease tool.
- Removable water tank.
- Built-in hanger.
- Two built-in hooks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 15" x 64" high with hanger.
- 8' cord.
- 128-oz. water tank.
- 15 lb. 7 oz.
- Model number IS9200.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.