Rowenta Garment Steamer
- Online Only
Ergonomically designed for easy transport, this entry-level steamer is the perfect choice for quick touchups of clothing or furnishings in any room of the house. The compact unit can be wheeled out suitcase-style whenever you need it for fast, 60-second heat-up and professional steaming results. When you're done, the telescoping pole lowers down for space-saving storage in a closet.
- High steam output and wide diffusion from large steam head provides quick, efficient wrinkle removal for garments, drapes and upholstery.
- Ready to use in 60 seconds.
- Compact design for easy storage.
- 81-oz.-cap. water tank provides up to one hour of continuous steam.
- Height-adjustable aluminum pole with built-in garment hanger.
- Insulated fabric hose stays cool to the touch.
- Wheels allow for smooth transport.
- Model number IS6200.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Fabric brush.
- Lint pad.
- Crease tool.
- Built-in hanger with two garment clips and hook.
- Removable water tank.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by KenneO from Quality steamer This steamer is great. So, I usually spend hours trying to iron out wrinkles on my sheets/Duvet cover etc but this steamer works so fantastic!!! It takes me about 10 min to steam my pillow cases, duvet cover, shams, and sheets...it gets out every wrinkle in a fraction of the time. It's AWESOME!!!! I didn't give it 5 stars because whenever I roll it around I occasionally get some water that leaks out of the base. But that could be because I tilt it a little too much. Anyway, overall it's a FANTASTIC product. I bought it for my mom as well :)Date published: 2016-11-08Rated 4 out of 5 by eastsider89 from Great Steamer Heats up quickly and tank is a great size for lots of steaming. The only thing I would change is that I wish the hanging bar collapsed to be lower for storage.Date published: 2015-03-10Rated 4 out of 5 by LakeLover82 from makes life easier I have wanted a garment steamer for a long time and finally bought one. I don't know why I waited for sooo long. This makes life so much easier. Now I don't have to drag the iron and ironing board out for every wrinkle. Easy to put together and I just leave it out for easy access. It is compact so you can store it easy. Heats up and steams quickly. The reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 is that I wish I had three hands to get clothes fastened in the clips.Date published: 2013-11-16