Rowenta Focus Iron DW5080
An outstanding value, Rowenta’s entry-level iron offers impressive steam capabilities along with enhanced features, including a sharper precision tip and easy-read ergonomic controls.
- Patented Microsteam stainless-steel soleplate has 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
- Highly polished soleplate surface for an excellent glide.
- Auto-Steam feature continually adjusts steam output to the temperature of the soleplate.
- Sharp precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons.
- Ergonomic thermostat knob provides a precise reading of settings.
- Crystal tank with graduated lines for easy-to-see water level.
- Built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam.
- Works with tap water; no need for distilled water.
- Vertical steam is ideal for drapes and hanging garments.
- Auto shutoff stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over.
- Self-cleaning system.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11” x 5” x 6” high.
- 7’ cord.
- 10 oz. water tank.
- 3 lb. 6 oz.
- 1700 w.
- Model number DW5080.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Comparison Chart