Rowenta Eco Intelligence Steam Iron
- Online Only
Save on energy use with North America’s first eco-friendly iron. The Eco Intelligence is 25% more energy-efficient than standard irons while still delivering the same high performance that demanding users expect from Rowenta irons. The unique soleplate concentrates the steam output and reduces loss of steam, so less steam is required—and less energy is consumed.
- New patented Microsteam 3De stainless-steel soleplate helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increase steam efficiency.
- 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
- Offers three settings: Dry setting for perfect finish; Eco setting for optimal steam output, resulting in high-quality ironing results while saving energy; and Boost, for additional steam on thick fabrics and tough creases.
- Sharp precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons.
- Ergonomic rotary trigger for right- or left-handed use.
- Vertical steam, variable steam and burst of steam.
- Built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam.
- Auto shutoff stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over.
- Soft-grip handle provides comfort while ironing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5" x 6" high.
- 7’-long cord.
- 10-oz. capacity water tank.
- 3 lb., 6 oz.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.