Rowenta Eco Intelligence Steam Iron
- Online Only
Save on energy use with North America’s first eco-friendly iron. The Eco Intelligence is 25% more energy-efficient than standard irons while still delivering the same high performance that demanding users expect from Rowenta irons. The unique soleplate concentrates the steam output and reduces loss of steam, so less steam is required—and less energy is consumed.
- New patented Microsteam 3De stainless-steel soleplate helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increase steam efficiency.
- 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
- Offers three settings: Dry setting for perfect finish; Eco setting for optimal steam output, resulting in high-quality ironing results while saving energy; and Boost, for additional steam on thick fabrics and tough creases.
- Sharp precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons.
- Ergonomic rotary trigger for right- or left-handed use.
- Vertical steam, variable steam and burst of steam.
- Built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam.
- Auto shutoff stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over.
- Soft-grip handle provides comfort while ironing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5" x 6" high.
- 7’-long cord.
- 10-oz. capacity water tank.
- 3 lb., 6 oz.